Rules of Play for Laguna Voice
We’re looking forward to hearing your voice on Laguna Voice! We have just a few rules of play that we ask you to read through. Then, please complete the entry form below.
1. Only 6 singers are allowed to compete each Tuesday evening in Laguna Voice. Your entry form will serve as your “timestamp” of application and you will be notified by Francois Dean or a Laguna Voice representative as to the next calendar date available for your performance. We notify contestants at least 48 hours in advance. Keep this in mind as you want to be sure you’re absolutely prepared to perform at any time!
2. On the day of your performance, you MUST arrive in the Shebeen Bar (2nd floor lounge) no later than 7:00 p.m. to run through your song with Francois Dean and our in-house band of musicians.
3. Reading of your lyrics during your performance is not allowed – this includes cell phones. If you don’t know the words, please don’t try to sing that song.
4. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Singers, we prefer that you do not bring your own accompanying musicians. If you feel this is a necessity, contact Francois directly at least 48 hours in advance.
6. By completing the entry form below, you are agreeing to release all footage of you, including video, photography and any follow-up interviews (video or audio). Your image, as it is involved with Laguna Voice, is owned by Mozambique Restaurant and can be used in advertising, promotional materials, social marketing, YouTube channels and associated online video affiliates.